The asymmetric-shaped leather case for the AK320 is designed to protect the body with an understated tone and at the same time adopts the contrasting concept of light and shade.
- Made of Tuscany Belly leather, processed and supplied by the world-famous Walpier Tannery of Italy
- Tuscany Belly leather of Walpier Tannery, the same family brand of Buttero appointed in the second-generation leather case, boasts excellent color features with perfect surface finish process
- Highly resistant to scratches from the vegetable-tanned leather.
- Established in 1973 in San Miniato, Tuscany, Walpier Tannery has been in business for three generations and has a long tradition of making leather products based on vegetable tanning process.
- The tannery handles 100% hair cow leathers imported from France and is a member of Vera Pelle, Italy’s association of vegetable-based leather tanners.
- The AK320 case features a small internal gap to reduce damage due to friction with the screw cap for greater product protection.
- BURGUNDAY OR NAVY BLUE